Jack Cawthon's Bar B Que - Nashville, TN
As a Crew Member, your main responsibility will be to prepare and serve delicious food while providing our customers with the best possible dining experience. We will teach you to consistently follow the proper recipes and procedures and adhere to our high standards regarding meal preparation, cleaning and sanitation, teamwork, and customer service.
Your specific duties in this entry level retail food service role will include:
- Preparing meal orders accurately, neatly, and quickly
- Following recipes accurately and according to approved preparation processes
- Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line
- Following sanitation standards and maintaining proper handling and safety standards while preparing and cooking
- Learning all of our work stations, including Butcher, Vegetables, Register, and Cook.
- Providing friendly, quality retail customer service to each customer; taking feedback and direction from your supervisor to ensure your continued improvement
As a Jacks Crew Member, you must have a positive and cheerful personality along with a strong work ethic and the motivation to learn and grow while providing the best in customer service. Teamwork is a big part of this job, and you should always be willing to pitch in to help when something needs to be done. It is also important that you have great communication skills and the ability to not only speak clearly, but also to listen attentively to both our guests and your coworkers.
Specific qualifications for this entry level food service position include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with the rest of your team
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Desire to build an entry level position into a management career
- Ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
- Reliable Transportation.
The ideal candidate for this role will also exhibit the following characteristics:
Conscientious, Respectful, Hospitable, High Energy, Enthusiastic, Happy, Presentable, Smart, Polite, Motivated, Ambitious, Curious, Honest
As a Restaurant Crew Member with Jacks, you will have one of the best entry level restaurant jobs in the business as you build a career with a financially strong and fast-growing company dedicated to providing high quality food and great customer service. We rarely hire our managers from outside of our organization because we prefer to promote our managers from within. As our company continues to grow, you will find virtually limitless opportunities to grow right along with us.
Here’s some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay starting at $12-15/hr.
- All employees positions will be eligible for tip pool.
- Opportunities for career advancement from entry level to supervisory and management roles
- Free food while you are on duty
- Discount on food when you are not working
- Paid breaks
- Free uniforms
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation time for hourly employees
- Major holidays off – Our restaurants are closed New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- No franchises – all of our restaurants are company-owned
- Fun work environment
- Full time and part time positions available
To apply send your information and resume to: email@example.com